Conversion into direct entry system

I have cleared my CPT in 2012 and then registered for ipcc after that. Then in November 2013 I gave my first attempt of IPCC but couldn't clear it and I dropped my ca exams after that. Now I am a post graduate and I want to convert it into direct entry system and want to re-appear for my exams. Can u please help me with step by step process as how can I appear for my exams now?
Replies (2)
I believe your registration itself has expired after 4 years i.e. around Jan/Feb 2017. You need to revalidate your registration by filling the form and paying a nominal fees around Rs. 400/-

Then you can apply for conversion to direct entry using this form:
https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=9646

You can appear for exams immediately after registration as you have already appeared for the same after CPT. Hence, the waiting period of 9 month doesn't apply to you.

Further, as recommendation, you should complete IT course at your earliest to join the articleship.
Thank you very much for your assistance in this matter.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details