Conversion from cpt to direct entry. am i eligible?

Hello,

CPT cleared 2017 June. ca inter-may 2018 attempt. Due to some terrible reasons, i had to quit to studies and i couldnt complete both BCom and ca inter. 

Now, I have backlogs i.e i wrote my backlog sem today (9 sep 2021) and waiting for results. i don't expect the results for BCom may not to come out till Nov 2021. My initial attempt for ca inter May 2018. So, my question is, am I eligible to convert to direct entry, now (i.e before appearing dec 2021 attempt)as BCom results are pending? if I'm not eligible to convert right now. can I get the same 9 months exemption after clearing group 1 in dec 2021 attempt and then converting to direct entry? i want to minimize the articleship period as much as possible so that i can give final exams. when can I give my final attempt? please suggest me, what should I do?

Replies (1)

You better to clarify with I.C.A.I. office 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details