Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alladi Achu   16 June 2020


plz tell the details of previous course mark sheet....if I want convert to new intermediate then I have submit the copy of cpt or IPCC last attempt??

 2 Replies


Padmanabhan (Student)     18 June 2020

The conversion process is simple.
Login to SSP Portal and file form for conversion.
All other details are preloaded in it.
Alladi Achu

Alladi Achu   18 June 2020

Yes bro but which certificate I need to upload for previous course marks sheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags