Easy Office
LCI Learning

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 3

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

Originally posted by :nabiha
" @ vikas
how can i get the evaluated copy of my answersheets| from the institute??
"

A handwritten application to ICAI new delhi..fees: Rs100 per subject..maximum fees Rs.500.

Originally posted by :nabiha
" @ vikas i wanted to ask you one question
i have been giving my pe 2 attempts sincce may 2007 i was so confident of clearing my exams this time but could not clear this time as well just because the so called institute wants a bad result or sumthing of tht sort whatever it is why isd the institute playing with our lives ? just keeping on giving exams may nov may nov... what is the guarantee tht institute will give a good result in nov 09 as well??
if u have look at the results they have actually not cleared people just for eg. in my class there were 30 to 35 students givin pe2 none of them have cleared infact the next 100 roll nos none have cleared their exams and now what do you have to say abt tht??

"

See Nabiha..Institute has its own criteria to pass students..It has some criteria which decides how many students to pass. And this brunt has to be faced by many students and we can't question their criteria.. what we need is that next time we write our paper so well that there is no scoope for the instute to cut marks..ICAI wants extraordinary students and we shall deliver the same to them by studying harder.. No point getting pissed at the institute..its all the industry demand which deteremines the no of students to be passed..so dnt lose heart..Just give ur best shot and foutune will favour u..trust me  i have gone thru the same face.. Im sure Nov 09 is ur last attempt..

Originally posted by :Krunal Raichura
"

Originally posted by :Vikas Kalyanshetty

"
Hey all who could not clear PCC don't feel SORRY FOR YOURSELF...I am a CA Final Student I took 3 attempts to pass PE2 and still could clear 1st group of CA Final and one exemption in group 2 in my first attempt. and missed the 2nd group by few marks. SO  its not that if you couldn't clear means you are not good enough.

I FEEL you all deserve to be congratulated on the the fact that INSTITUTE HAVE CHOSEN YOU ALL TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE IN ORDER TO BE PERFECT IN YOUR FIELD AND SERVE THE CA COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC EVEN BETTER!!
"

I remember b coz im one of u.. all the best.. god bless!!

You are right. Thank you for remembering those who failed.
"

Originally posted by :MADHUSUDAN KABRA
" LAHRO SE DARKAR NOKA PAR NAHI HOTI AUR KOSHISH KARNE WALO KI KABHI HAR NAHI HOTI

BEST OF LUCK.......
"

This is the apt quote for this thread..thhx

Originally posted by :vidisha
" 1st gro passed................second grp................oh it needs nther attempt "

Yepp one more atempt and its DONE!! :)

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)

Really Motivating good work everyone.

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)

To ALL THE FUTURE CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (FCA) ,

This thread is really MOTIVATING commendable effort by everyone. Everyones keep ur spirits and confidence very high never get shattered although disappointment of failure is obvious. Get over that feeling of disaapointment in a day or tw and start all over again.It's jus a matter of time before u clear ur exams. All one can do is hardwork so neva compromise on that leave the rest to (Destiny/God/ICAI) by whatever name u may call it.

Everyone who couldn't make it DESERVES to be here jus that we have to make some extra efforts to prove our woth.IN ICAI exams it''s jus not sheer hardwork or sheer destiny that can take anyone through."Great Hardwork + Destiny" both have a role to play for good results, Hardwork is in our hand and destiny will be in our favour once we have worked hard.

This is what i keep saying to myself  "Destiny is not what life has in store for us but destiny is what we create for ourselves." So guys both the things are in our hand.

A quote in english which says "Success is nothing but failure turned upside down". Another quote in hindi " Koun kehta hain aasmaan mein ched nahi ho sakta ek pattar toh uchal k dekho yaaro".

Make ur efforts and wait for the good outcome.

Jus go for the kill dis time next results in the coming new year 2010 will be surely a HAPPY NEWS for everyone who couldn't make it dis time.

Cheers

Prasad.R

1 Like

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)

hi vikas brother .............. iam charanteja.nsr........... appeared pcc in nov 08,june 09 both the times i dint qualify ............ i got 39,52,45 in group 1 (nov 08).......now (57,35,50)....................  and not to say abt group 2 all 35-48............in both attemts............. i sought the problem that is little bit arogance ............ that every thing can be happend over  night ............. but i want to change from now........ i started my preparation........ from now.................... before that just 20days before the exams......... in both the attems even i experienced failure in my first attemt ....................... tanx for u motivating ................good day

janani (Student - PCC/article assitant)   (131 Points)

ya sure

@ Prasad: VERY WELL SAID DUDE!!

V!VEK Kr Bawri (Agarwal) (PCC Nov 09 & Final 2013)   (80 Points)

SOORY , FROM THIS WHICH IS I AM GOING TO TELL YOU BUT YOUR'S THINKING ABT. THIS ABSOLUTELY BOKASH.

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND

charanteja.nsr (ACMA and BCOM) (818 Points)

hi vikas brother .............. iam charanteja.nsr........... appeared pcc in nov 08,june 09 both the times i dint qualify ............ i got 39,52,45 in group 1 (nov 08).......now (57,35,50)....................  and not to say abt group 2 all 35-48............in both attemts............. i sought the problem that is little bit arogance ............ that every thing can be happend over  night ............. but i want to change from now........ i started my preparation........ from now.................... before that just 20days before the exams......... in both the attems even i experienced failure in my first attemt ....................... tanx for u motivating ................good day

@ CharanTeja..Well done brother..I want everyone who din clear to do exactly like you... all the best..With this attitute u shall surely clear this attempt!!

1 Like

Originally posted by :V!VEK Kr Bawri (Agarwal)
" SOORY , FROM THIS WHICH IS I AM GOING TO TELL YOU BUT YOUR'S THINKING ABT. THIS ABSOLUTELY BOKASH.
HOPE YOU DON'T MIND
"

No i dnt mind as long as ur argument makes sense....So why don't you tell ur interesting theory about this.. that everyone should give up???

1 Like

ANKITA AGGARWAL (CA FINAL) (86 Points)

thanks vikas sir

its a nice feel that u care for our feelings and there to motivate us

we gotta rock this time

WE ARE NO LOSERS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: