Easy Office

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Page no : 5

Krishna Chand (Team Member) (50 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

Thanks vikas i am one of the sufferer who has just missed the aggregate. My uncle(fathers brother) is CA and now CFO of top most company in india who is just 30 years. He has also not cleared his PE2 in first attempt so he is my role model. THANKS FOR UR INSPIRATION TO US

1 Like

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

@ Jamila..Im glad you appreciate.. god bless :)

@ Krishna: This is the post i was lookin for since quite a long time.. we need live examples like this.. SEE GUYS this is where you/we all will reach one day.. KUDOS TO UR UNCLE!!! Thx for sharing.. all the best!! u shall pass this novemebr definitely!!

1 Like

Ishwarya ( ) (87 Points)

hi i didnt clear pcc it was my second attempt. i didnt expect this result . can u tell me whether can i get the copy of my answer sheets and what is the procedure for getting the same. i have a great confusion now whether to write both the groups or not.very much confused pls help me

I will definately pass this november exam and show what i am to all. Can i have mobile number vikas orelse give miss call to my number i will call you 09966548595

Hey ishwarya i suggest you only one thing you just prepare for both the groups and give serious attempt on one of the group on which you have confidentiality.

As per our institute rules there is possibility of getting zerox copies of answer sheets so if you think its necessary to you and you have confindence on your attempt put a case in supreme court. Thats only the way to catch our institute.

Me too has failed in both groups with aggregate marks but its my first attempt. i am preparing for both the groups

Ishwarya ( ) (87 Points)

thanks . surely i will try for both the groups this time and i can get it through

Originally posted by :Ishwarya
" hi i didnt clear pcc it was my second attempt. i didnt expect this result . can u tell me whether can i get the copy of my answer sheets and what is the procedure for getting the same. i have a great confusion now whether to write both the groups or not.very much confused pls help me "

See don't be so upset there are many studens facing the same problem. You cannot see the copy of ur answer sheet. This facitlty is not provided by the institute. There is Right to Infon Act under which u may be able to get it but it's a very long procedure involving many legalities.. I'd advice u to not get into all this and prepare for ur next attemt.. I had taken 3 attemps it takes time u have to be patient..If u r not happy with ur result u can send it for reval at Rs 100 per sub DD to ICAI New Delhi with a hand written application (max Rs 500) And abt giving one group or both I always advice ppl to give both together.. but if u feel u r not prepared enough then u can give one too. but i think two months are enough for PCC cuz i had studied seriously only for 1n half months to pass PE2.. U CAN DO IT DONT GIVE UP!! ALl the best and m sure u will make it this time.. god bless u...

1 Like

@ Krishna: Dude Im not very comfirtable giving my nos..Just a personal thing u know dont mind.. but u can definitely be in touch with me on my email address which is vikas.kalyanshetty @ gmail.com. N m sure u will clear this nov too..:)

Ishwarya ( ) (87 Points)

thank u vikas for your advice. surely i ll give both the groups together and will get through in Nov.

Piyush Dadhich (Job) (34 Points)

Hey thanks Vikas.........thank u very much.....

@ Piyush: ur welcome dude..

Hey ishwarya from which place are you ??? You dont worry about our results FAILURE IS THE STEPPING STONE FOR SUCCESS .

Our CA course is just like an ocean we shall swim untill we reach the beautifull seashore

Ishwarya ( ) (87 Points)

Well said krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: