ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CONGRATS to all who didn't clear PCC!!

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)

01 September 2009  

Hey all who could not clear PCC don't feel SORRY FOR YOURSELF...I am a CA Final Student I took 3 attempts to pass PE2 and still could clear 1st group of CA Final and one exemption in group 2 in my first attempt. and missed the 2nd group by few marks. SO  its not that if you couldn't clear means you are not good enough.

I FEEL you all deserve to be congratulated on the the fact that INSTITUTE HAVE CHOSEN YOU ALL TO LEARN A LITTLE MORE IN ORDER TO BE PERFECT IN YOUR FIELD AND SERVE THE CA COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC EVEN BETTER!!

176 Replies

S.R.SRIDHAR (ACCOUNTANT) (746 Points)
Replied 01 September 2009

STOP NOT TILL THE GOAL IS REACHED!

santhosh (CA) (636 Points)

I have heard about CA's Who have not cleared in their First Attempt but , now they are CEO's,CFO's etc. I also heard about people who are rank holders cos just they were too BOOKISH ,still they dont get a very good pay as such

1 Like

Well i am telling you thru many of my sources who are already quite successful in the industry that your performance in the exams is not at all the criteria to be successful in the field of CA. It's just a milestone that you have to reach and after that to survive in this field you have to constantly PERFORM well. SO Its just a matter of clearing these last 2 exams after that your performance is what matters.. so don't give up clear these milestones and the world shall on your feet!!

1 Like

GUYS DON'T GIVE UP.. YOU CAN DO IT!!

1 Like

munmun (article assistant) (181 Points)

thanks vikas

ur welcome munmun.. i have been there thats y tellin u all..its just a phase!!

1 Like

Siddharth (c,a student) (119 Points)

well i m salute to you bez of ur attitude is very poistive not in C.A course but also in the your life also thanks for motivating!!!!!!!!!

@ Siddharth: Im glad you appreacite my attitude... that's how all the CA students should think and trust me we shall WIN not only in CA but also in LIFE as u ritely said!!

@ Santosh: U r absolutely right dude!

1 Like

ACMA Ayan Paul (Analyst-Corporate Rating at CARE Ratings)   (284 Points)

Faliure is TEMPORARY. Its GIVING UP what makes it PERMANENT.

ela (student) (39 Points)

i failed for the second time in PCC this time.........just not able to understand what to do..........it feels as if i am not meant for this field, last time also i scord below 40 in only 1 sub., and this time also,please suggest me what should i do........

should i apear for the exams in this nov. or not?or should i take coachings again and appear in next may attempt?

please help me

OK Ela..its absolutely normal to feel that way.. even I felt the same.. But believe me its temporary feelin of failure.. But dont even think of not givin nov attempt.. y do u want to delay ur success volunatrily.. fst of all its great to know that u got below 40 in only 1 subject..u no its really awesome... uno wat i had got below 40 in 3 subjects in my 1st atempt of pe2.. n here i am clearin 5 sub in ca final in 1st atempt..see if u had atended clases earlier regularly then i dnt think there is a need to atend again.. go for only those sub which u feel u need more guidance.. But i feel give this atempt with full swing..and I M SURE U WILL MAKE IT THIS TIME.. ALL THE BEST FOR UR STUDIES.. NEVER GIVE UP!! Its very easy lemme tell u with my own experience!! take care

@ AYAN VERY WELL SAID!!!

ela (student) (39 Points)

thanx fr the reply .but it feels difficult to prepare in 2 months....................

can u also tell me whether we can appear for pcc xam after takng transfer from own CA but not getng registered wid sm other CA?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register