confusion in submitting ipcc form

I just passed my CPT exam and is going to enrol myself in IPCC. My target is Nov'10.
I bought my IPCC form along with ITT and Orientation Program forms but, I am pretty confused about the submission of these forms.
I couldnt make out that IPCC Form has to be submitted separetly or along with ITT and Orientation Program Forms {at Viswash Nagar}?? Like i wrote earlier i target to give IPCC exams in Nov'10 and to start ITT and Orientation Program in June'10 {i.e. not before May}.
So please try to help me out by telling me detailed form submission procedure according to my details and reqierments given above as early as possible.

Thanks.

Replies (1)

U've got to just submit the ipcc registeration form before 31st january. ITT & Orientation form should be submitted later on after u recive your registeration number. I've done the same thing as i am gonna appear for nov'10

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details