Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Confusing Bank Ac validation message

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)

07 September 2021  

Hi,

I know it's a TECHNICAL GLITCH but can someone help me understand the implications of this glitch?

See the screenshot. The union bank account has been validated & evc enabled on IT portal, yet when I see the details of bank account therein, it says Verification Failed at the bank! I have re-tried by logging to eportal from union bank internet banking but same result.

I don't know if this will impact refund processing?

Thanks.

6 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (107956 Points)
Replied 07 September 2021

Once you have logged in using the net banking, let the system get updated for the event. It usually takes 3 to 4 working days to get system modify to the event.

Your Online Mentor (10 Points)

There's change in IFSC codes due to various bank mergers... please check if it is due to old IFSC code

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)

Thanks. I have been trying this since last 2 months. Nothing gets updated anywhere in status not even after 3 - 4 days. This is today's screenshot but this is how it has been always every time.

My only concern is it should not affect refund payment, because on main screen it continues to show VALIDATED & EVC ENABLED.

The problem is no one knows what is the exact DIGITAL process designed by developers and IT Dept has not released any process flow diagram.

No IFSC code change.

Murali Nadarajah (154 Points)

Check bank's IFSC code. Just remove bank ac and re validate.

Rajesh (NA) (223 Points)

I have revalidated the said account multiple times in last 2 months. There's no response neither from union bank nor from IT dept. Does anyone know the email address of nandan nilekani?

Your Online Mentor (10 Points)

I suggest you to proceed as its showing in remark but on the other side its showing the green tick... or just open a new account online and mark for refund

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags