Confused about Job - please help

I joined a Big four four months back and I had passed CA final in May 2010.  I did my articleship from a small firm and did not have any big four exposure earlier.

Although I learnt many new things in this job but I do not like the job timings, the distance of office from my house and the hierarchy involved so I am unable to enjoy my job.  I am very keen on taking a job in the industry.

Would you advice whether I should quit my job or should I continue till a year atleast?

Replies (6)

If u dont like somethin, dont compel urself to do tat.. Can Quit and join somewhere else too, if ur not satisfied with job..

Originally posted by : LKR ~ A CA in Making!!

If u dont like somethin, dont compel urself to do tat.. Can Quit and join somewhere else too, if ur not satisfied with job..

i may disagree with all.....sometimes it is worth to compromise or sacrifice for something good..if you are expected to get great exposure there and envisage that your future is going to have a nice turn then it is better to stay there and wait for the right time.....staying there for a longer time will add value to your career.....think about it......quiting a job is not a big deal ...quiting a good job is a big deal.....!!!!! 

No pain No gain.. Alternatively lawns at the opposite side will always Greeny. If you cannot adjust in toto and will get a better opportunity than present Quit else continue your present job....

its better to adjust in the current big 4 environment because u ll have a very good experience and recognition in future

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH SIR CA VIVEK M

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details