Confused

i am preparing for ipcc. i want to go.for rank. i am very much confused whether i should give may 14 attempt or november 14.
Replies (3)
Hey Note down all reasons why you should give n why you should not. Then decide! I would suggest you must give this attempt because it will take at least six months to you to gain this experience. N in no way you can get this back in your life. Thanks//VaibhavJ
Forget to wish you.. Best luck.
Actually I am living in Delhi in a Pg. My first group coachings are ending in January and my parents want me to come back after that as they are not able to adjust without me alone as I am single child. They are saying if u want to give both groups give in November but right now u come back as we miss u a lot. I am not able to convince them. What I should do now?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details