Confession To God

Thank You for Blessing Me

 

 

Although you've blessed me
with a heart full of good intentions
I know there have been times
when I have disappointed you

At times I have acted selfishly
At times I have been judgmental
At times my pride got in the way
allowing precious moments to slip away
untouched by my sense of compassion

Thank you for blessing me
with a heart full of good intentions
and for the strength to recognize
I have received far more than I have given

I vow to try harder
to think before I speak harshly
to show my softer side more often
to share laughter and catch falling tears
to accept others for who they are
to live honestly and completely
to love myself and to make you proud of who I've become

Replies (8)

Very Nice....

Thank You sanjay sir for reply in my post

Nice post.

EXCELLENT POST...REALLY TOUCHING ONE...PLZ DO KEEP SHARING

***Thank You Aaditya Sir

and

***Pruthal Shah

for noticing my post


I vow to try harder
to think before I speak harshly
to show my softer side more often
to share laughter and catch falling tears
to accept others for who they are
to live honestly and completely
to love myself and to make you proud of who I've become

now this has to b my new yr's resolution....thnx a lot for sharing.............keep posting..........

Nice post bro, Keep Sharing

Very nice post..        

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details