Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Condonetion Request

Akmal Jameel (26 Points)

28 October 2021  
a Itr of 2020-21 has invalid due to not verification.
now I'm submitting the condonation request but it showing that "you have no itr which itrv received after due date".
what will be the process to verify the itrv?

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)   (2919 Points)
Replied 28 October 2021

On March 31, 2021, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) notified ITR forms for FY 2020-21. Having due regard to the pandemic situation, CBDT has kept ITR forms largely unchanged from last year and only changes necessary to incorporate new provisions have been made in the forms.

prasad Nilugal (Sr . Accountant and GST Practitioner . )   (7054 Points)
Replied 28 October 2021

Condonation of Delay is filled only , when you filled your return after the due date , but that I think you have not done and not applicable to you .
For verification of your ITR pertains to F.Y 20-21 , you have to send ITR-V copy to CPC , Banglore , with in 120 day's from the date of filing of the return . so download ITR-V copy from where you filled your return , and send immediately with signature to CPC Banglore with speed post , then only your process will be completed.
Other two methods are also available but this one is easy .

Replied 28 October 2021

Your  ITR  is not late  or  after the  due date because , last  date for  filing  ITR  20-21  is  31-12-2021. 

Gopika Relan (student) (22 Points)
Replied 28 October 2021

Same happened with me also. You must be speaking about A.Y 2020-21 i.e F.Y 2019-20. Please do it again if it is showing this error. They will ask you questions like reason for delay and will give you few options. You can select one of the options and proceed further for e-verification or can send a signed copy of itr to CPC,Bengaluru through ordinary or speed post and once you get the mail of itr being received at CPC, you can login to your account and submit a condonation request then for the same.

Replied 28 October 2021

I think he is filing return for F.Y 20-21 A.Y 21-22 , please confirm .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register