Concern for proprietorship in tally

Hello,

I want to segregate Personal Bank Account and Current Account of Sole Propritorship Business in Tally ERP 9.  If I enter personal bank account entries in tally it gets refelected in balancesheet of busiess account which I do not want.  

So how to segregate both accounts under one roof in tally?

Thanks

Replies (4)

No chance.

those are personal transactions. can not possible.

Thanks for your answer...so should I prepare a new account of that person or should I enter only closing balance of savings bank account in the business balance sheet at the end of the year...if I do so there will be difference in amounts at the end of the year and I don't want to increase firm's capital Thanks in advance

while preparation of Balance sheet, you need to disclose only your organisation bank balances only. 

no need to disclose your personal bank info.

There are pre-defined Ledger Groups available in Tally.ERP 9 Account Software to create the almost all financial Ledgers likewise for creating Savings or Current Bank Account Ledgers for SBI, ICICI, Axis, Andhra Banks also we have a Ledger Group named Bank Accounts.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details