Composition to regular scheme

Dear Sir,

Now I am in Composition Scheme, due to interstate sale from February 2018,  Can I move to regular scheme from composition scheme, Please suggest ?????

Replies (4)

CAN I MOVE TO REGULAR FROM COMPOSITION SCHEME, IS THERE ANY OBLIGATION ?????

YEs you can move from Composition to Regular but not in this Financial year. Do it On or After 1st april 2018

I like to sale on intet state from February 2018, so i need to transfer from composition to regular scheme, gst portal also allow to do that, I also confirm from Gst Help Line, 

Dear Rajitbhai,

you should go to in regular tax Payer categary from 01st April-2018.

Every business Person should get regular Registration to get credit of GST to reduce his cost. Compositijon Dear cannot do inter State Purchase

so please go to  Regular Catergory.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details