Feedback

composite trader rate of GST



dear sir,
please share latest rate of composite scheme gst rate.with notifications

Regards
pavan kumar
 
Reply   
 
KVO Merau Kutchh

Notification No. 1/2018- Central Tax

New Delhi, the 1st January, 2018

G.S.R. 02(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 10 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017) the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), No. 8/2017- Central Tax, dated the 27th June, 2017, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i), vide number G.S.R. 647 (E), dated the 27th June, 2017, namely:-

In the said notification, in the opening paragraph, –

(a) in clause (i), for the words “one per cent.”, the words “half per cent.” shall be substituted;

(b) in clause (iii), for the words “half per cent. of the turnover”, the words “half per cent. of the turnover of taxable supplies of goods” shall be substituted.

[F. No. 354/320/2017- TRU]

 

The tax rates change for the composition taxpayers is applicable for manufacturers and traders.

Sl. No Category of Composition Tax Payer As per  Notification No. 8/2017-Central Tax As per Notification No. 1/2018- Central Tax
1 Manufacturer 1% 0.5%
2 Trader half per cent. of the turnover in State in case of other suppliers: “half per cent. of the turnover of taxable supplies of goods
 
Reply   
 

it means in case of traders, 0.5% SGST and 0.5% CGST or only 0.5% on turnover
please suggest me .
 
Reply   
 
KVO Merau Kutchh

it means in case of traders, 0.5% SGST and 0.5% CGST........ TOTAL 1% GST, under composition scheme.

 
Reply   
 

dear sir,
if I supply of good within state then charge 1% (CGST+SGST) OR 0.5% charged.

Its not explsn in. notifications " half per cent. of the turnover of taxable supplies of goods" on total supply of goods or bifurcation of CGST and SGST.
 
Reply   
 
Accounts Manager

IN NOTIFICATION 0.5 % MEANS CGST BECASUE THIS NOTICE ISSUE BY CENTRAL GOVT.  BUT SAME RATE AND SAME NOTIVE OF STATE GOVT  0.50%  SGST

SO  0.5% (CGST) + 0.5% ( SGST) =1% GST 

GOOD LUCK 

 
Reply   
 

1%, divided into two part as CGST and SGST.

its my personal opinion, if anybody have different view then views are welcome. thanks. Disclaimer: its not Professional Advice.
 
Reply   
 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

 


×

  CCI MENU