Completed ipc exams, want to start ca final

I have completed articleship and had appeared for IPC (Left with one group

) exam in nov 2013. I want to start for CA Final. Can I do that?

Will institute send me modules on request now before registering for Final?

which Subject I should start from?

Please provide me list of coaching classes in Maharashtra.......

Suggestions and comments are welcomed :)

Thank you :)

Replies (5)

you can download the modules from www.icai.org under students section

You can download the module from site or purchase them from the Institute Branches. You can Start with Financial Reporting ( AS). Which City of Maharashtra will you be taking classes from

Sir i want infor about mum, pune, and nagpur...........

Since your articleship is over I would advice you to take satellite classes  of following

FR- Parveen Sharma

DT- Vinod Gupta

Costing Sanjay Agarwal

I dont know much about Mumbai, Options in Pune

FR- Joshi Madam

SFM- Shrivastava Sir

Law- L Jayraman

Costing- Rakesh Agarwal/ Subodh Shah

ISCA-Swapnil Patni( regarded very highly amongst students)

DT- Subodh Shah/ Jayesh Gupta( check if he is taking lectures)

IDT- Vishal Bhattad

In Nagpur Agrwal Sir for FR and SFM is good, Rakesh Agrawal and Farooq sir for costing and tax

Unfortunately i failed with one amrk in cost and aggregate 11 marks.......so i nee suggestion to clear 3 sub....cost, taax, it n sm .......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details