If you have proof and you are going to leave CA, you must make a complain. I will be really very thankful to you. Not only me but Thousands of student will be thankful to you. "Jid karo, duniya badlo" Hum me se kisi ek ko to aage aana hi padega.
Firstly just go on the website of ICAI - www.icai.org and lodge your complain on "e-sahayataa".
And also send mails on the following E-mail id :
Wait for 3 days for their reply and if there is no reply or not a proper reply then ask again them. When you feel that it is worthless than dont go to the Delhi Hight court. As you are in delhi you, you should go to the supreme court and make a [PIL-Janhit Yachika] against ICAI not just against your principal.
Following issues should be put against ICAI :-
(1) CPT registration fees was 1500 in starting which is 6000 now, means 4 time increase in just 4 years, which is not reasonable at all.
(2) PE-2 converted into pcc and then IPCC due to difficulties in providing articleship seats to the student.
(3) Then they banned Transfers, which is direct attack on our right of Independence, I am not asking for 5-6 or unlimited transfers but atleast a reasonable transfers should be allowed.
(4) No increment in stipend since last 4 years but registration fees revised with 2 to 4 time increase for CPT and IPCC and final.
(5) 80% Fake entries of stipend.
(6) They announced that they will reduce articleship period of PCC Students and committee is constituted, but its near about 1 year from the date of Announcement but still no further official announcement and not replying students properly.
(7) Members spending crores in elections at branch and regional level, what is the benefit of members.
(8) All the policies are in the favor of members and against the students because there is no voting right in the hands of student. And policies are to attract vote bank of members.
(9) In ITT training they take back authority from authorised institutes, without any infrastructure. Then they increase fees also.
(10) In ITT training they are just teaching basic which is not required at all, because everyone know it, or he can learn it by paying just 1000-2000.
(11) Orientation programme for IPCC is not needed at all, its just an money making idea.
(12) There are only 1 ITT lab in many Large cities, students have to face many problem. There is too much waiting period for ITT, Orientation programme and GMCS Training.
Many more issues. If you are really serious regarding this matter just take ICAI and Your principal in court. It will really bring some change as ICAI constituted under the Act of parliament. Govt. have to give notice on this issue after your PIL.