complaint against principal to Instt.

Mr. rebel (abc) (37 Points)

15 May 2010  

I want an advice about complaining against the principal to our Institute.

My principal used me in his/her instt election for more than 6 months and gave no professional work and not now also. He is just exploiting me for giving very few hundreds as stipend. I want to complain against him to instt and if no action taken as he is sitting on very powerful position of instt I am planning to move to Delhi High Court.

I am weeping for the last 1 year and now I want to leave CA and to teach him/her a lesson that articles are not meant to be exploited.


Plz advice what to do.