Easy Office
LCI Learning

company secretary career options

Page no : 6

espionage (human being...) (769 Points)
Replied 14 January 2011

nice ... njoy life....and all the best 4 ur future..dikha do sabko ke CS kya kya kar sakta hai...

god bless u

*PEACE*

Kavin (Emplyment) (149 Points)
Replied 14 January 2011

yes dude .. only if CS student are interested in different field and try to get a job in such interested fields ... the course will start gaining some value .. Corporates will start realizing tat "even a CS can do dis work"

so it all depends on us .. if we show interest in different fields .. and try to succeed .. only den the recognition will come .. else .. company secretaries will be looked at as person who can handle only corporate law

Replied 15 January 2011

righlty said my frnd...

btw that "research analyst"  below ur name in really enviable :-)

nice ....

god bless all

*PEACE*

CS Jithesh (ACS,) (COMPANY SECRETARY ) (485 Points)
Replied 17 January 2011

I am working in a garment manufacturing and export company name is Go Go Internatioanl Pvt Ltd

Replied 27 January 2011

Equity Research Analyst jobs 

/ccc/empolyer_list.asp?ccc_employer_id=2586

Replied 02 February 2011

hey kavin xactly what kind of work do u do in an equity analyst kind of role...??

Replied 03 March 2011

Dude .. we analyse the financials of the company, its managements and its ability to generate cash flows consitantly for the next 3-4 years .. investors , venture capitalist, PE investors and fund managers decide whether to buy shares or make investmenst in that company based on the report that you've prepared ,,, cool thing to do ...

The next level of analysis is, you use the DCF model and try to predict  the future share price of the company ,,,  

Replied 03 March 2011

sounds very interesting....kash hume bhi ye job mil jaye..

*PEACE*

Replied 03 March 2011

you will get .. if only you were interested .. you can visit the company website and send your resume to ma HR .. if you are interested 

gaurav619 (MBA) (31 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Hello sir I have completed my MBA in finance &currently pursuing Cs.i want to know what sector in the finance domain should I concentrate most or look forward to so as gain maximum out of these two degrees once I complete the Cs course.....plz enlighten.

Pratik K (Service) (47 Points)
Replied 11 February 2016

Hi, My age is 33 yrs . I have been working as a Personal Assistant in a reputed MNC. I have experience around 13 yrs in the same profile. I want to enroll for Company Secretary course. Need guidance that

(1) at this stage should I enroll for this course, as I don't have any experience in this regards.

(2) What are the chances that if I clear CS - Executive I will have a chance to work in this profile with good salary same as I have present.

Request you to guide for the same.

Vivek Yadav teamA (8 Points)
Replied 11 May 2023

• Company Secretary (CS) is a professional responsible for ensuring that a company complies with legal and regulatory requirements. They also act as a link between the board of directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
  • CSs can work in various sectors like corporate, legal, finance, accounting, and management.
  • Digital Marketing Training Course for Fresher:

• Digital Marketing is the process of promoting products or services using digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and websites.
  • Some of the career options for digital marketing professionals include social media marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, and digital advertising.
  • Digital Marketing has a high demand for skilled professionals as most businesses are shifting towards digital channels for marketing.

Visit us to know more information : Digital Marketing Training course for fresher

https://ndmit.com/digital-marketing-course-for-freshers/

Replied 11 May 2023

• Company Secretary (CS) is a professional responsible for ensuring that a company complies with legal and regulatory requirements. They also act as a link between the board of directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders.
  • CSs can work in various sectors like corporate, legal, finance, accounting, and management.
  • Digital Marketing Training Course for Fresher:

• Digital Marketing is the process of promoting products or services using digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and websites.
  • Some of the career options for digital marketing professionals include social media marketing, search engine optimization, content marketing, email marketing, and digital advertising.
  • Digital Marketing has a high demand for skilled professionals as most businesses are shifting towards digital channels for marketing.

Visit us to know more information : Digital Marketing Training course for fresher

https://ndmit.com/digital-marketing-course-for-freshers/

Replied 11 May 2023

Digital Marketing Training Course for Fresher:

Visit us to know more information : https://ndmit.com/digital-marketing-course-for-freshers/

Attached File : 3859450 20230511191156 digital marketing training course for fresher.jpg downloaded: 24 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: