Easy Office

Commerce UGC net

Page no : 3

varsha (student) (44 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

thanx a lot saurav.... i was really interested to know abt the course...

can u pls. help with the study material...i mean are the books available for the same...

1 Like

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15533 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

Realy wonderful and important information.smile. Thanku sir.

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

thank u a lot n lot sir... no words to express my thanks... my sis going to write this june.. pls do post it when applications forms started to be given... 

very thankfulsmileysmiley

Replied 27 March 2012

@ varsha books for this course is the books which u use in ug and pg course tat s bcaom and mcom all books related to commerce frnd....along with tat u must know abt gk and also teaching profession frnd.. thats it

happy days

1 Like

Replied 27 March 2012

Attached File : 554982 955487 sylllabus.pdf downloaded: 155 times
3 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

Dear Naveen,

The eligibility criterion for appearing in NET  [ as given in https://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/neteligibility.html] are as follows :

1. Candidates belonging to the General/Other Backward Classes (OBC) who have secured at least 55% marks (without grace or rounding off in Master's Degree (or equivalent) examination in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Forensic Science, Environmental Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Sciences etc. are eligible to appear for this examination. Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) category and Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Visually Handicapped (VH) candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without grace or rounding off) in Master's degree (or equivalent) examination are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
  2. Those candidates who have even secured 54.99% marks or below (even 49.99% marks or below for SC/ST & PH/VH candidates) in Master's Degree or equivalent Examination are NOT eligible for this Test. THERE IS NO PROVISION OF ROUNDING OFF OF MARKS TO MAKE IT 55% (50% FOR SC/ST and PH/VH).
  3. Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master's Degree examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/Lectureship eligibility, only after they have passed the Master's Degree examination (or) equivalent with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH/VH candidates) within one year from the date of UGC_NET examination under consideration.In case, these candidates fail to obtain their P.G. Degree/Mark-sheet within one year from the date of the relevant UGC_NET examination, they will be treated as disqualified.

Further, please note " The Association of Indian Universities has given recognition (AIU Letter No.EV/II(56-A)/83 dated 20.3.84) to those students who have passed their Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi and are graduates that they be treated to have completed a postgraduate degree in Commerce or allied disciplines for the purpose of registration to Ph.D. " [ Source : www.icai.org ]

It is apparent,therefore, that Graduation+CA = Post Graduation in Commerce ---- Eligible for NET.

Regards.

4 Like

Replied 27 March 2012

"A single useful sharing can change the live of many and this is the step towards this."

Thank you, SKR Sir. My effort couldn't have hoped for a more memorable recognition.

Replied 27 March 2012

Dear Rahul,

The results are expected to be declared in April. Very best of luck. Please do share the good news.

Regards.

Replied 27 March 2012

Dear Mazher,

Please mention the overall percentage of marks obtained by you in the CA exam, i.e. , IPCC + Final. If it is 55% and you have a graduate degree, then you are eligible for the NET exam [ Please read my above reply ].

Regards.

1 Like

mandeep beniwal (CA IPCC Rohtak HAryana) (49 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

can you please provide the syllabus and sample papers (objective type) for paper III of ugc net 4 commerce

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Da , U hav provided every info in very concise n appropriate manner ....

I wish, if I had this info few months back ,.....to muje itni jyada surfing ni krni padti ....

U have given each n every detail of the paper.....

and the plus point is ....U hav given paper examples as well.

From the last attempt dec itself paper 3 become objective.

I wanna add one point .....

its exam forms are filled up  in the first week of june n dec ..... most probably ( before announcement of results of the last june or dec)

And the exams r held in third week of the same month ( June & dec  itself )

1 Like

Replied 16 April 2012

now challans available in website for june 2012 exams

frnds who are interested apply for exam within 7th may...

for more details check https://ugcnetonline.in/how_to_apply.php

yesall the best

smileyhappy dayssmiley

1 Like

Replied 25 May 2012

Enclosures to be attached with application :

https://ugcnetonline.in/enclosures.php

Test centres across India :

https://ugcnetonline.in/Test_centre.php

Replied 25 May 2012

Fees for the Examination and mode of payment :

https://ugcnetonline.in/fee.php

CHECK LIST FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :

https://ugcnetonline.in/checklist.php

Mukul (Director) (21 Points)
Replied 14 June 2012

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would like to thank Dada for taking this initiative.

Also, I would like to inform students who wish to take this exam that my Institute - Spark Edunation provides quality study material and coaching for UGC NET Commerce.

Interested students can view the details at sparkedunation.blogspot.in or contact me on this forum.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: