Easy Office

Coaching vs job????? which one is better???? please suggest

Page no : 2

sandeep saini (student) (30 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

i advise continue ur coaching..mahatma gandhi once said whatever u do in ur life but do it best way u cn!! All the best! success only came towards u whn u fully engaged into it..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : $AcH!n G

Hi everyone,. "PLs read it for once"

I am a chartered accountant qualified in may 2011 and since then i am involved in coachings and not doing any job, i have been holding COP but couldn't get much work in past one year.

Recentlly i have got a fantastic job at a package of 40000 per month. Company has very gud corporate culture and it has alternate fridays off along with saturday and sunday.

Now i am facing problems in running both job and coaching simultaneously........................

In coaching i manage to earn more than 1,00,000 per month on an average. but the risk is very high...................

What i have realised about myself is that i have amazing teaching skills but i dont have management skills and i dont have great business mind......................... In coaching i depend on my partners for the students...................................

My family is not happy with coachings. they want me to do job because of social recognition and marriage issues..........................

And if anyone would ask me what i want then i am totally confused right now.

Please suggest me what should i do............... Coachings with high earning but high risk or job with low salary but satisfaction.

Another reason that is pushing me towards job is that in coachings my personality got degraded............. i couldnt meet professional persons................ i used to be a gud english speaker but i found many problems in this aftre one year........................

Your parents are concerned about your marriage. They are behaving like this because of societal pressure.

They wanted to say to the  bride family proudly that  " my son is working in so & so company and earning so & so salary! They are not wrong in feeling that way..because..every bride family will enquire about this details first about groom...

Though you are confused which field to select, i guess you are more worried about not to upset your parents in any way!

You make them understand about your decision and if still they are adamant, then dont disappoint them, go for job, learn the practical experiences!

you will also understand the plus and minus of industry experience. Every kind of learning/ experience is good! 

Over a period of time you decide exactly in which field to settle finally!

Whatever happens it happens for a good reason!

jitendra verma (teacher) (27 Points)
Replied 14 August 2012

hi sir

i suggest u continue in teaching. i m also teaching C.P.T& I.P.C.C STUDENTS and i m just pass c.a. pcc. 3 year ago nd i feel very well when i m teaching my student. subse badi bat jo muje teaching proffesion me pasand h bo h baha milne bala respect. jo apko kisi b field m ni mil sakta. kitne sare stds. praveen sharma, v.g sir, jindal sir munish bhandari, bansal medam ko bhagwan ki tarah mante h or kaun kahta h teaching 1 cheap proffession h dunia m usse accha profession ho hi ni sakta dost pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue in teaching

REMEMBER NO RISK NO GAIN HI RISK HI GAIN 

B.P. SHARMA (CA) (436 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR RESPECTED VIEWS.

CA Ram sharma (professional) (46 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

Hi friends, I am also a CA IN FIRST ATTEMPT and want to know how to enter the coaching field.I like it and also I have teaching abilities,even in GMCS all the CAs praised me and my way of speaking and suggested me to be a Professor and Teacher. So just tell me how to start and if anyone wants me for this ,I am ready to join.My contact no.9321076483. Thank you friends.

CA Ram sharma (professional) (46 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

Hi friends, I am also a CA IN FIRST ATTEMPT and want to know how to enter the coaching field.I like it and also I have teaching abilities,even in GMCS all the CAs praised me and my way of speaking and suggested me to be a Professor and Teacher. So just tell me how to start and if anyone wants me for this ,I am ready to join.My contact no.9321076483. Thank you friends.

Sumit (director) (30 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

There is a lots of money in coachings but very high risk there, who knows a new person comes in and destroy your setup, then it would be worst situation for you..................

After spending some time you will not be able to find jobs in corporate as you will not be updated....................

So i think job is good now the only thing is that are you ready to sacrifice the gap of income............................

Rajendra Chavan (Sr. Manager - Direct & Indirect Taxes)   (24 Points)
Replied 16 August 2012

You are Doing very Good Work as a " TEACHER " Always Remember-- " KNOWLEDGE IS THE POWER "

Before my Graduation, I was  Teaching , After Graduations & Post Professional Qualificatios also " I kept  my passion as it is " I have faced many " CRITICS / From my,  Friends, family & others, but it was my passion " I believe on one Principal " READ, RETRIEVE & RE- PRODUCE " " Teaching is a Gift from God, Every one is not expert  to Deliver the Knowledge in such a manner & words that Others can easily Understand in thier words.  

Today I am doing Both , "  LECTURER & FULL TIME EMPLOYEE " I am Enjoying so much with a " Satisfactions that What " Knowedge I have , Same I am surrendering  to others..

ACCOUNTS, FINANCE & TAXATION IS MY PASSION ---  

CA Dhanashree (Working) (29 Points)
Replied 24 August 2012

Hi...understand that you are interested in teaching and have very good teaching skills...but after some point in time, you will realise that teaching is more interesting and efficient if you have practical knowledge of that particular subject (specially if its tax)...A good CA firm will teach  you how to interpret laws, how to be updated with in this rapidly changing world...I think getting practical knowledge before actually entering into coaching is the need of the hour...When I was a student, I was always satisfied by the practical examples & experiences shared by our professors..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro