Coaching vs job????? which one is better???? please suggest

$AcH!n G (Still Running for My Destination)   (1036 Points)

14 August 2012  

Hi everyone,. "PLs read it for once"

I am a chartered accountant qualified in may 2011 and since then i am involved in coachings and not doing any job, i have been holding COP but couldn't get much work in past one year.

Recentlly i have got a fantastic job at a package of 40000 per month. Company has very gud corporate culture and it has alternate fridays off along with saturday and sunday.

Now i am facing problems in running both job and coaching simultaneously........................

In coaching i manage to earn more than 1,00,000 per month on an average. but the risk is very high...................

What i have realised about myself is that i have amazing teaching skills but i dont have management skills and i dont have great business mind......................... In coaching i depend on my partners for the students...................................

My family is not happy with coachings. they want me to do job because of social recognition and marriage issues..........................

And if anyone would ask me what i want then i am totally confused right now.

Please suggest me what should i do............... Coachings with high earning but high risk or job with low salary but satisfaction.

Another reason that is pushing me towards job is that in coachings my personality got degraded............. i couldnt meet professional persons................ i used to be a gud english speaker but i found many problems in this aftre one year........................