Easy Office

Cleared bsnl jao exam 2015. what next??

Page no : 2

kritika sharma (Others) (22 Points)
Replied 13 May 2015

Congratulations for the same...Wait for the further procdeure.

BSNL also announce recruitment for Management Trainee..For detailed notification about application  procedure,eligibilty criteria,last date please refer  https://www.govtjobstotal.in/2015/05/bsnl-recruitment-for-management-trainee/ 

I have applied for the same.

Naresh Kusta (CA Job) (44 Points)
Replied 13 May 2015

@ Sweta Did you call to BSNL Delhi head Office, when they wiil commencing further proceeding of intimating selected candidates for document verification.

CA CS Sweta Solanki (CA, CS) (167 Points)
Replied 13 May 2015

I haven't called Delhi office yet.

But I think it might take 1 month for getting letter.

You can join a group on fb for regular updates.

here is a link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BSNLJAODREXAM/

Replied 13 May 2015

@ Sweta, one guy called to Delhi office on 11.05.2015. They told that they have sent the selected candidates list to the respective circle. I think another 1 week it will take to intimate the candidates.

Atul Kumar (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 14 May 2015

Hello Friends, I have also cleared the same and alloted UP(E) circle. Lets stay connected for further updates. Is there any one else from UP East?

Replied 14 May 2015

Anybody who has been alloted West Bengal circle. please let's get in touch for further updates.

MOHD SHAHBAZ (na) (22 Points)
Replied 15 May 2015

MEDICAL TEST JAO KA KHA HOGA

CA Yogesh Ludhiyani (Service) (41 Points)
Replied 17 May 2015

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena
Nobody tells the exact method of studying after passing out the exam.....they just give general descriptttttion which everybody knows follow books....anyways thanks

@ CA Parul Saxena: Why do you think that someone will hide the method of study behind his/her success?What one can achieve by hiding this?

Actually the Study pattern of all the students remains the same, but the difference is of situaution/luck.

See there is no fixed/limited syllabus in the compititive exams.You, me and all the other students study equally well. But different lies where in some of the exam paper you get the questions from the topics you have focused more during your studies and also by luck more of the questions easily strike your mind and you get the correct answers.

So what I think is "that to qualify in such type of compititive exam your study, knowledge, luck and Grace of The God all are equally important.

I myself was also preparing of these compititive exams and was appearing in many of the exam since a long time; but every time faced failure.

But I didnt lost the hope and finally after such a long time I got success.

So, I will suggest you to dont lose your hope keep on trying and surely you will get success.

Replied 21 May 2015

Breaking News. BSNL has uploaded a pre-appointment schedule in its website. It is as belows:-

Dear Candidate,

Congratulations,

List of successful candidates have been dispatched to all recruiting Telecom Circles.

Candidates are requested to get in touch with the allotted Telecom Circles. Pre appointment formalities are to be completed in a time bound manner as per the time schedule given below.

1. Issue of letter to successful candidates by 30/05/2015 for  verification of Documents and other formalities.
  2. Completion of verifications of documents by 30/06/2015 including police verification and Medical Examination etc.

<>3)Start of pre appointment training  by 21st July 2015

Replied 21 May 2015

Anonymous (Analyst) (21 Points)
Replied 25 May 2015

Hi all....

Currently i am working in Barclays, Chennai with package around Rs. 7 Lacs p.a.

I have recently cleared my BSNL Jao exam. Keeping in mind growth and opportunities, whether i should leave my current job and join bsnl or not? Can anyone please advise?

I am really confused right now!!!!

saran (CA) (57 Points)
Replied 13 June 2015

Hi Mr. Anonymous,

I have a similar problem. The thing is I am working with an MNC and have a decent package.around 7.5 Lac. I am super confused as to whether as to go for it or not. M.coms are already eligible in this so package hovers around 35000-36000 p.m. which is just above half of my current compensation. Any of you CA folks going ahead please reply.

Thanks.

Suhasini Sundaram (CA Job) (1 Points)
Replied 31 August 2015

Hi Saran, What did you decide on? Have you accepted the offer??

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 03 September 2015

Hi everyone,

I qualified in recent attempt and willing to go for govt. exams.Please update as u come accross any such recent requirement.

Thank you everyone.

CA Yogesh Ludhiyani (Service) (41 Points)
Replied 03 September 2015

@ Anamika Kesharwani: U may follow the various website for Govt Job and also subscribe the notifications on ur email.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: