classes for final

my final attempt is on Nov 19. I just cleared my 2nd grp of ipcc. I want start my final classes should I do that ...?? and which class I should join ....???and plz guide me on all subjects finests faculty?
Replies (3)
Different faculty have different expertise....Join ICAI classes if they are holding.
yes they are holding it but I was suggested by many seniors to do
Fr - pravin Sharma
sfm - Sanjay sir
audit - aarati lahoti
law - dk for concept and patni's notes (my theory sub are weak)
costing - Rakesh agrawal
also is that ok to start class right now with sfm
Think yourself...will you be able manage all this?
Don't you have confidence of self study?
else join class for only your weak subject..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details