Clarification for PE2 Exams in Nov'08 and May'09

I am a old CA Intermediate student registered in 1994. I have appeared for CA Intermediate exams as well as some of PE2 attempts but unsuccessful. As per new notification of ICAI the attempts for PE2 Exams are extended to November 2008 and May 2009. The notification is not clear on the erstwhile CA Intermediate students eligibilty to appear for the Nov 2008 and May 2009 PE2 exams. Please clarify. I will be very grateful to u all clarifying the above doubt.
Replies (2)
Originally posted by :Panchami Shah
" I am a old CA Intermediate student registered in 1994.

I have appeared for CA Intermediate exams as well as some of PE2 attempts but unsuccessful.

As per new notification of ICAI the attempts for PE2 Exams are extended to November 2008 and May 2009.

The notification is not clear on the erstwhile CA Intermediate students eligibilty to appear for the Nov 2008 and May 2009 PE2 exams.

Please clarify.

I will be very grateful to u all clarifying the above doubt.
 
"


 

You can appear for the PE 2 during Nov 08 & May 2009. Capitalise this opportunity without fail.

 

Log on to click here ---> www.educationinindia.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details