Claiming Exemption under sec 54 or 54f of ITA

Vishnu Vijay Shetty (Direct Tax Executive) (9 Points)

13 June 2024  

Hi everyone,

My Doubt qt is,

Mr.A has 2 residential unit in his name and one land ,now he is planning to sell land and invest in another residential house but he want to register in his wife/or children name. it possible to do?

02. and after register in his wife/or children name , is he eligible to claim exemption under sec 54 or any sec under 54 of ITA.

03. if it is possible , plz give case law for that.

plz suggest me

Thank You.