Claim of itc

Article Assistant

Hello Members,

I'm registered party in Delhi and getting services from registered party in Maharashtra. The Supplier of service is charing  CGST and SGST as the POS is Maharashtra. My question is can i claim ITC of CGST and SGST? 

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

No... You can't claim ITC for the CGST and SGST charged by the supplier...

Better to get IGST invoice.

Student CS

The transaction made the state to state, will be cover under IGST, Is Delhi covers under UTGST.

May I Correct.

@ karthickraj Delhi and Pondicherry are having state legislature i believe so only SGST/CGST and not UTGST. correct me if i am wrong

to original querry - You cannot claim ITC

we are doing cement business, our suppliers give credit notes with CGST,SGST,IGST. While filing we made corresponding Debit Notes and filed OUR 3B THE ACTUAL VALUE OF PURCHASE INPUT TAX MINUSE THE CREDIT NOTE CGST,SGST VALUE. i.e. the credit note tax amount will be adjused in all other ITC Coloumn. and filed. 

IS THIS WAY CORRECT OR NOT

"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Originally posted by : C R RADHAKRISHNAN
we are doing cement business, our suppliers give credit notes with CGST,SGST,IGST. While filing we made corresponding Debit Notes and filed OUR 3B THE ACTUAL VALUE OF PURCHASE INPUT TAX MINUSE THE CREDIT NOTE CGST,SGST VALUE. i.e. the credit note tax amount will be adjused in all other ITC Coloumn. and filed. 

IS THIS WAY CORRECT OR NOT

Yes... You are exactly Correct.

you can claim credit of cgst and reverse the credit of sgst while filling gstr 3b. please correct me if i am wrong

input tax credit only fir rightly charged taxes so not claimable here

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU