Claim 80G deduction & refund of tax through e-filling return

I have made donation u/s 80 G & which was not considered by Employer while deducting Tax at source from salary.

Payment made by me is very well admissible u/s 80G. Now I can claim that deduction while filing my return.

My query is how to claim deduction u/s 80G & get Refund of Tax while e filing the return. How Income Tax Authority will verify the 80G payment made by me, as I am filing my return through e filing option and no attachements is allowed and also there is no coloumn in e filing return showing the details "to whom donation payment made". Further whether  Income tax  authority will refund the Tax which is deducted in excess after allowing 80G deduction.

Plz. help me in getting explained the procedure in this regard so that I may file my return correctly with e filing option and get the Tax Refund.

Replies (2)

details regarding donation u/s 80G is to be filled while doing e filng ...otherwise the same will be disallowed by the I.T dept.............

nd options hote hai details fill karne ke ...

I think this questions needs some other opinion too, if no proof is attached then also clarify that in column for 80G in ITR1 excel , do we need to enter amount donated or deducted allowed i.e 50% or 100% (as case may be) since excel does not do any calculation.?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details