CHINESE NAME CONFUSION

 

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
  
  Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.
  
  Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!
  
  Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak
  to me. Who is this?
  
  Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.
  
  Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But
  what's this urgent matter about?
  
  Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan
  was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is
  being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the
  hospital.
  
  Operator : Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
  hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
  hilarious but I don't have time for this!
  
  Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?
  
  Operator: I'm Saw Ree.
  
  Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!!
  
  Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree ..
  
  Caller: Oh .....God!!!!
Replies (8)

Very funny....

funny

 funny.......................

VERY FUNNY

FuNnY.........

Oh God

Very FuNNy:)

good one monica jee

Really Funny

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details