Chilly Question Ans.

Chilly Question & Ans.
 
 

Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else?

Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday


*********


Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?

Customer: What other colors do you have?


*********


Manager: Sorry, but I can't give u a job. I don't need much help.

Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just the right person in this case. You see, I won't be of much help anyway!!


*********


Dad: Son, what do u want for ur birthday?

Son: Not much dad, Just a radio with a sports car around it.


*********


Diner: I can't eat such a rotten chicken. Call the manager!

Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it either.


*********


Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!

Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk there, do you?


*********


Husband: U know, wife, our son got his brain from me.

Wife: I think he did, I've still got mine with me!


*********


Man: Officer! There's a bomb in my garden!

Officer: Don't worry. If no one claims it within three days, you can keep it.


*********


Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!

Son: That's why I say she's no good!


Replies (6)

Good one....

Nice:)

 nice answers.

funny

nice ones..

Good Jokes......never heard before

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details