Cheque bounce

Mukesh (C) (170 Points)

14 June 2017  

Dear Concerned,

Employer issued cheque on a/c of full and final salary but the cheque bounced twice.Employer issued relieving letter also.

Can an employee file case in consumer court for cheque bounce.

Amount is Rs.10000/- only.

Or employee file case against cheque bounce in labour court?

Thanks & Regards