Easy Office
LCI Learning

cheapest food in India (must see)

Page no : 2

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 22 February 2011

Pity !

Inflation is for everyone. The food should be provided at inflated prices to MPs too. 

(Guest)

Hamare yaha  garib aur garib hota ja raha he, aur amir aur amir ho raha he

magar ye garib to amir hote ja rahe he

CA PuRvI M!$rA (-) (2260 Points)
Replied 22 February 2011

very gud article n vry interesting 2......

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 22 February 2011

Originally posted by : AMIT TODKARI

Hamare yaha  garib aur garib hota ja raha he, aur amir aur amir ho raha he

magar ye garib to amir hote ja rahe he

very true....

(Guest)

its all happen in india

(Guest)

Thanks for sharing Sisodia Sir.

The looters, dacoits and traitors and being very well fed by the nation. Now we came to know that how come all of them have such fat belly's and others are going to get soon. This gives them the energy and stamina to throw chappals and slippers at each other in the parliament and they don't let the speaker to speak.

Also shared by other members before, but must be shared again and again:-

/forum/parliament-canteen-s-menu-card-125366.asp (Don't know why this one has been reported as abuse, must be someone related to parliament canteen, Ha! Ha!)

/forum/must-read-this-126047.asp

/forum/what-a-amazing-situation-in-india-123154.asp

1 Like

Rupal Khandelwal (CA Final Student CS Final B.com)   (466 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

POliticians r juzz hungry for money..!!instead of serving d poor ppl..dey r jz focused in filling their pockets..!!!!i rlly hope dat r Govt. ll soon rise frm their slumber & ll tk some action against sch ppl..!!!

thnx for drawing evry1's attention to dis Sir..!!!!

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Actually i have twin views....

As dhaval said... to a great extent it is us.... coz we ourselves aren't "corruption free"

but at the same time i feel that the amounts involved in the scams are just too much to digest.... And to know that all these money goes from our pocket as taxes to these politicians who are no where thinking of the country's development.... Its just irritating...!!!

2 Like

ajish (article) (163 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

IS THERE ANY PERFECT  POLIICIAN in INDIA?

Anila (Article Assistant) (177 Points)
Replied 24 February 2011

Originally posted by : Dhaval K.Toprani

Everybody is saying that politicians are not letting India grow...but the point remains that corruption starts from us..we greed them into this...here everyday an aggregate of hundreds of crores is paid by US to the officials...a small rs.100 when u r caught without the helmet is a part of that hundreds of crores...so the officials are not corrupt...WE are corrupt...Are we aiming for a better society by not paying fines...by not asking for bills at stationery shops?....how many times have u stepped up and complained against the extra rs.2 charged by cold drink vendors for giving u refridgerated bottles?

Thats true first we should strive for betterment then only can pointout those politicians!!!

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 27 February 2011

it's so very pitty to read all that............ppl sleep empty stomach and here our great politicians enjoy life at the cost of the poor...........

most of us knw abt this but still very few care to change the system............"jo chal raha hai chalne do........mereko kya?......will get a job in some MNC,get married,raise children......go for forign tours once a year......bass.....zindagi kat jayegi"...........it's sad but most of us think in these terms..........we are self-fish ppl...........thts d bitter truth............we spent all our lives tring to make our onw life better and more comfortable...........very few have the will power and d courage to challenge the system...............

some times i also feel so helpless............may be i too fall in that category of ppl who jst curse the system........blame d politicians......and then move on.......but over the yrs.....i hv learnt one thing........to have faith.........hope...........a beleif that some one up there is looking after each one of us.............and i hope someday we all shall live a happy life and no one will sleep hungry............

u hv posted this is humour section but i feel it shud be in the bitter-sad truth category.......there is no humour in it......infact i feel so weak and help-less............

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 28 February 2011

Actully ye ek aisi DAL-DAL hai ki agar koi bhi jaye toh bina fase rah nahi sakta

Aur rahi baat scam ki aur loot khasot ki jaisa ki aap sabhi bata rahe ho.......AAJ KAL SALARY MAIN GUJARA KIS KA CHALTA HAI, SAB UPRI INCOME CHAHTE HAIN......

Ja to baba apni hi JEB se raha hai.......aur ham dete ja rahe hain- dete ja rahe hain........

Khair jaisa chal raha hai chalne do-------bahut sare WADE pahle bhi ho chuke hain ki ham KALA DHAN wapas layenge....aur wahi kahne wala us se jyada ghotala karta hai..........

Ye toh hamko Aazadi se lekar ab tak Virasat main mili hai--------JO YUGON-YUGANTAR CHALTI HI JAYEGI

Dhaval K.Toprani (CA-IPCC Student) (1150 Points)
Replied 28 February 2011

Got 10 minutes for your country? If yes, then read; otherwise, choice is yours.
YOU say that our government is inefficient.
YOU say that our laws are too old.
YOU say that the municipality does not pick up the garbage.
YOU say that the phones don't work, the railways are a joke. The airline is the worst in the world, mails never reach their destination. 
YOU say that our country has been fed to the dogs and is the absolute pits.

YOU say, say and say. What do YOU do about it?

Take a person on his way to Singapore . Give him a name - 'YOURS'. Give him a face - 'YOURS'. YOU walk out of the airport and you are at your International best. In Singapore you don't throw cigarette butts on the roads or eat in the stores. YOU are as proud of their Underground links as they are. You pay $5 (approx. Rs. 60) to drive through Orchard Road (equivalent of Mahim Causeway or Pedder Road) between 5 PM and 8 PM. YOU come back to the parking lot to punch your parking ticket if you have over stayed in a restaurant or a shopping mall irrespective of your status identity¦ In Singaporeyou don't say anything, DO YOU? YOU wouldn't dare to eat in public during Ramadan, in Dubai YOU would not dare to go out without your head covered in Jeddah.
YOU would not dare to buy an employee of the telephone exchange in London at 10 pounds (Rs.650) a month to, 'see to it that my STD and ISD calls are billed to someone else.'YOU would not dare to speed beyond 55 mph (88 km/h) in Washington and then tell the traffic cop, 'Jaanta hai main kaun hoon (Do you know who I am?).. I am so and so's son. Take your two bucks and get lost.' YOU wouldn't chuck an empty coconut shell anywhere other than the garbage pail on the beaches in Australia and New Zealand 
Why don't YOU spit Paan on the streets of Tokyo ? Why don't YOU use examination jockeys or buy fake certificates in Boston ??? We are still talking of the same YOU. YOU who can respect and conform to a foreign system in other countries but cannot in your own. You who will throw papers and cigarettes on the road the moment you touch Indian ground. If you can be an involved and appreciative citizen in an alien country, why cannot you be the same here in India ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: