Easy Office

Chartered accountant number is increasing

Page no : 3

CA Suryakant Dubey (CA ) (931 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

I agree with some of the aspects...institute should put more emphasis on training aspect....:),CA profession has a unique identity which is not comparable with the other profession as IIM, Sorry to say but ur article is not recognising the efforts or talents of the CA students.

CA ASHOK KUMAR (Chartered Accountant ) (638 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Pass percentage has been increased due to availablity of more study resuorce provided by ICAI. and the other sources not due to the simplifications of course. CA course is Becoming more challenging and difficult due to the changing enviornment.  campare syllabus in past years and todays.

if afraid of new coming CA's Its an Institutes Achievement they are preparing good compitators.

otherwise be happy  New Ca's not able to compete in new market you will be in demand.

today new Ca's are exploring new dimension to their Career. Creating new opportunities they are not stick to only for TAX, & audit they are very competative.

ankit jain (CA) (28 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Dear Suresh,

I agree with your first three points regarding the conducting of exams,president term and CPT concept.

but i tend to disagree with your point on compulsory industrial traning for those who want to join industry my view on same are that current methd is right.I feel if a person decides that he wants to join industry he can do industrial training currently also no point in making it compulsory.

Also i feel gradually the results are going to cme down so i feel the profession will never lose the charm and dignity.

saketh kumar.S (a) (22 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

i agree with you............

Institute should take action on such type of institute.

Ashutosh Pandey (Assistant Manager - Finance)   (116 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Dear friends pls. let me tell you that even IIM's students are also not getting 100% placemants and secondaly IIM is a college which provides MBA courses alongwith many other colleges in this country and trully IIM's has got it's own classificatuin among them. On the other hand ICAI is the only one institute which provides CA qualification to this country so it can't get itself classified to one category only.
Further if a person comes to know that after passing CPC by these requirements he has to further pass IPCE & Final with such harsh % of passing results I think only limited candidates will pursue this course unlike today.

1 Like

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

strongly agree with you............

S Jananikrishna (Learner) (218 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

" Survival is Fittest " 

Please get accustom to above , better than giving suggestions to institue..

1 Like

Arvind Sharma (Article clerk) (25 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Agreed.................

suresh shrinivasan (ACCOUNTS MANAGER) (95 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

if you are a degree student lkg is simple. But lkg student finds difficult to solve the question

first you must spell out english words correctly. spelling mistake should not come while writing articles. pl check in. you should not advise the institute to make all the questions are compulsory. you already pass in currnt examination pattern. If you are true ca, you just thrown away ca and write  exam under current pattern . If you pass one attempt in all groups in one siiting, i will accept you, you are not right to tell any suggestion to our premier institute. so donot write such type of articles in this ca club. we are very irritating to

your ideas

2 Like

CA HIMANSHU (ARTICLE) (317 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

one more suggestion pls conducted the exam of existng CA so called members once in a year...so as to chk whther they are updated or not ............

1 Like

N GANESHAN (Accounting & Tax Laws Practice - [Again Student after a gap of 3 Yrs])   (83 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Hope the author has not get enough clients in case if he opted for practice or not got a good job if he is in industry...  having passed the CA exams a CA can say study the concept....etc etc.

Dont irritate lakhs CA students  ... If you dont find it good either in practice or in employemnt go to hell.. You dont have any right to say make question tough... conduct exams yearly once... ICAI knows of it...

Already none has selected this course after +2 because of negative hype created by seniors like you...

Dont bark unnecssarily

I completely agree with Mr Suresh srinivasan.

CA Students give protest to this thread author....

What an useless CA you are

N GANESHAN (Accounting & Tax Laws Practice - [Again Student after a gap of 3 Yrs])   (83 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

Dear CA students

send PM to him and also ask CCI to report is as spam/abuse as I did

Pl do it at mass 

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 20 March 2013

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your response. Idea of writing this article is not to heart any one only to draw the attention of people like you to the core issues in the profession. As far me concerned Iam a qualified chartered accountant working in a very good company and drawing handsome salary.( some friends have doubts about my career)

Some of my suggestions may be hearted the students. Let me give the idea beyond the exam in one year.

Suppose a Normal student who written the exam will stop the reading books once writes the exam this is the normal psychology of the student. The result comes after 45 days. In case if he pass the exam all is well. But in case the result is negative he will go to the depression for another 10 days. So he last the 60 days means 2 months time. He will have only 4 months time. This is not sufficient to prepare for the exam. So he will read only the suggested answers or some readymade material. He will not go through the Institute material.

In case if the exam being conducted once a year he will have the sufficient time and even if require attend some coaching classes which will help him to gain the knowledge.

I say sorry in case if have hearted someone.

Once again I request all of you please share your suggestions to improve the exam system and profession.

One of member on CCI has suggested that the IRS exams should be restricted to CA who is specialized in the Tax subject. This I will agree.

And even I propose that the Govt should make mandatory eligibility as CA's to get jobs in the CAG.

Thanks

Suresh Sambu

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: