Change of address

I relocated into a new address BUT WITHIN SAME INCOMETAX JURISDICTION.  In the latests return (AY 2011-12) I have given the new address. Is there any further action for me.

Replies (6)

No further action is required. You have submitted your new address in the latest return, that enough.

modify your address in PAN data with NSDL/UTISL by filing form 49A

department relies on PAN based data only.

Thanks for the reply.  I understand I have to change my pan address. may pan card does not have the addresss.  I took pan some years back and I came back to the same address after a few years. I would like to confirm the address in my original pan application. how to get it

GO THROUGH WWW.INCOMETAXINDIA.GOV.IN PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS WILL BE THERE. YOU HV TO TAKE A DD @ 94/, FURNISH YOUR DETAIS IN 49 A THROUGH ON LINE
 

sorry I did not make myself clar. I got the pancard sometime back. It is possible that the pan address is the old address in T.Nagar before I moved temporarily to Nanadanam extension and got back to T.Nagar. If the pan address is already of T.Nagar address I need not do anything. But I do not know how to find the address in the pan detiails with icome tax department.

same go through www.incometaxindia.gov.in there u can know ur pan jurisdiction

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details