Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeets (CS )     22 September 2011

Change in the registered office form one roc to another

Hello Everyone,

In case of change in registered office of a company from  Mumbai ROC to Pune ROC, Kindly advice on the following:-

1)     Do I need to file e-form 21.

2)     It’s a private company with two share holders, Do I need to give news-paper advertisement.

3)     If an advertisement is required, kindly provide me with a draft format.




 3 Replies

CS Bijoy

CS Bijoy (Expert)     10 October 2011

Form 21 is for Notice from Court and CLB otherwise not required, but advertisement is required 

Mention Name of the Company with Address details and than mention the Subject that is Changes of office from .........

Krishna Chandra Mohanta

Krishna Chandra Mohanta (Company Secretary)     18 November 2011

After getting the confirmation from RD in e Form 1AD required to file a certified copy of confirmation order obtained from RD in e Form 21 within 2 months from the date of order communicated to the Company.


Under section 17(2) of the Companies Act, 1956, read with regulation 36 of the Company Law Board Regulations 1991

Before the Company Law Board

Chennai Bench, Chennai

Company Petition No……… of 2010


In the matter of ……………… Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at No…………………, Bangalore, 560001 Karnataka


…………….. Pvt. Ltd. -Petitioner(s)


NOTICE is hereby given that a petition under section 17 of the Companies Act, 1956, is proposed to be filed before the Company Law Board, Southern Region Bench, Chennai by the petitioner Company seeking confirmation of alteration of clause II of Memorandum of Association of the petitioner company in terms of the special resolution passed by the members in an Extra-ordinary General Meeting held on 30-01-2010 to shift situation of  its registered office from State of Karnataka to State of Tamil Nadu.


Any person whose interest is likely to be affected by the proposed alteration of the memorandum of association may intimate to the Bench Officer, Company Law Board, Chennai Bench, 3rd Floor, Corporate Bhavan, UTI Building, 29, Rajaji Salai, Chennai -600001 within twenty-one days of the date of publication of this notice, the nature of interest and grounds of opposition, through an affidavit and endorsing a copy of the same to the Company.

   For …………………. Private Limited


Date: 06-02-2010      ……………..

Place: Bangalore                   Director



Prasana Aditya P

Prasana Aditya P (CA Final Student)     29 June 2012


Do we need to file e-form 61 for Shifting the Registered Office of the Company from the Jurisdiction of one ROC to another within the same state?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags