Easy Office

CFA Eligibility...plz help

Page no : 3

Ankit (Professional) (82 Points)
Replied 03 July 2012

Hi Sonel,

Definately CFA is gonna help you in in your career to reach new hieghts.

But what it essentially matters is your real interest . Simply getting degree wont help your cause. So just think twice before you take up any course.

Thanks

Ankit

Siddharth Kasbekar (-) (23 Points)
Replied 11 August 2012

Hi Chirag Goel Sir,

I have cleared ipcc may 2012. I am in SYB.Com now.I want to appear for CFA Level1 in Dec 2013 because it is possible to give the exam when you are in final year of B.Com

But my problem is.."AM I ELIGIBLE FOR JUNE 2014 ATTEMPT OF LEVEL 2 CFA?" ....because TYB.com University exam gets over in March 2014 and results will be out in May 2014...So What is to be done?

Regards,

Siddharth Kasbekar

vivek6474@yahoo.com (vivek6474@yahoo.com) (25 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

plzz help me out guys....i am in a dilema regarding the cfa program in india...plzz anyone of you clear my doubts regarding the cfa syllabus ,its centre in india ,its eligibility,fee structure and most importantly its advantages and disadvantages i.e its pros and cons..i have passed my ipcc and i am in ca final.and i have also registered with ignou for their b.com a& f program but not yet given exams held by ignou.am i eligible to join cfa NOW???i can register now for cfa??? and where to register on cfa (us) site or manually in its delhi branch??? pleasee guysss do reply ....thanxxx i know my doubts will be no more now....

Subin Abraham (Others) (21 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Hi Chirag,

I am a B.E and currently working as a Business Analyst with 3+ years of experience in Banking and Finance Domain. I am intersted in pursuing CFA can you tell me if i would be eligible. If yes how do i proceed i mean any centers in Mumbai or a correspondence institute and the duration of course and the future prospects.

Thanks a lot and appreciate your efforts..

vijay (Audit Executive) (21 Points)
Replied 28 September 2012

hi...can anybody tell me how to make payment for the CFA registration and examination fees...the CFA website lists the fees in US dollars only...:-)

edupristine (CFA FRM PRM FM training institute)   (325 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Minimum Eligibility: The candidate should be in Final Year of graduation to pursue CFA Level I Exam

all detail about CFA Eligibility visit https://www.edupristine.com/ca/courses/cfa/

Kishan agrawal (None) (31 Points)
Replied 16 February 2013

HEY chirag..

i have a doubt? i am curently doing my graduation from IGNOU (B.COM A&F) and my exams for that are in june '13 and i have cleared both group of IPCC.. 

now i want to CFA but for that do CFA institute consider IGNOU as proper graduation.. beacuase in thier list of university in cfainstitute website i could not find the name of IGNOU???? 

plzz help will i be able to appear for CFA level 1 in dec'13

Niru (Credit analyst) (25 Points)
Replied 16 February 2013

I am having 2013 CFA Scheweser study material (soft files) for all levels. Please mail me on sr.ca @ rediffmail.com if you need it free of cost.

Thanks

Santosh Mahape (CFA) (29 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

Those interested in CFA, do check this link:

www.houseofknowledge.in

SHEFALI (Student CA Final ) (22 Points)
Replied 22 September 2013

chirag sir,

my name I shefali... I am ca final student doing articleship..I m also persuing my gradution from delhi university...from school of open learning I have given my 2nd year exam though my result is awaited so am I eligible for cfa as it requires to be in final year of graduation so I can take up cfa level 1 in june 2014

as I wl be in final year till then and my result will be out till then... and one more doubt do I need to take institute permission for that icai permission and ewill they allow to do both courses simultaneously nd do I need to take permission before regstrng for cfa...as last date for registering is 25th eptember?

Kunal Mansukhani (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 24 September 2013

Hi Chirag,

I am a CA Final Student. 

I wanted to know which is better CFA or CPA?

The other thing was as to What Qualifies as Professional Work Experience. For Eg Does working under a CA after articleship qualify for it and what proof do i have to submit in this regard?

Regards 

Kunal Mansukhani

shahwaz (student) (21 Points)
Replied 04 November 2013

sir i am a student of b.com final year and CS executive.. i want to know whether i qualify the admission for cfa course. n plz tell me whether bachelor's degree is necessary to be from u.s.a or not ?

Sangeeta (Student ) (21 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Hello, I had a query as well. I am currently preparing for my CFA dec exam. I am in my third year of BCom And am thinking of giving my CFA level 2 exam in June. I wanted to know whether I would be eligible for the level 2 June exam, as my third year result will be coming out sometime then as well.

priyanka (xyz) (21 Points)
Replied 15 March 2015

hii sir/ mam 

I heard somewhere , for CFA registration you must have a international passport.  and i am confused about persue this course or not.  i am preparing for bank exams . 25 year old hav a gradute degree BCA and hv a post gradution in economics.  

Tushar Ghosh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (25 Points)
Replied 07 April 2016

Sir I am student of ca ipcc. I want to know am I eligible for cfa exam because I have completed my graduation from distance (Patna university).so please suggest me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro