Cash flow statement

Sir,

I Need urgent help, please help me to prepare CASH FLOW STATEMENT. I  have already attached balance sheet income and expenditure statement and schedule.

please help me


Attached File : 1488628 20181212103342 balance sheet inc exp account.xlsx downloaded: 175 times
Replies (10)
Please help me
Please Someone help me

What kind of help do you need ?

I didnt able to prepare Cash Flow Statement, so kindly favour me to solve the problem. I already attached Balance Sheet, Inocme and Exp statement and schedules for your ready refrence.

I didnt able to prepare Cash Flow Statement, so kindly favour me to solve the problem. I already attached Balance Sheet, Income and Exp statement and schedules for your ready reference.

Sir, please help me

Here is your complete cash flow statement.

Only indirect method.

Thank you very much Sir

Appreciated Mr. Sayan

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details