Case studies

Hi friends,

I have heard that case studies are not applicable for nov 2011 ipcc information technology and strategic management paper

Is it true????????????/

Pls reply soon friends

thanks in advance

Replies (4)

It is just for S.m.................!!!!!1

@ ! @

Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

It is just for S.m.................!!!!!1

@ ! @
Ya It's 100% true as official announcement has also been given in this regard and as my friend sanyam said it is for strategic management only. in stead of 15 mark case study,one question carrying descripttive sub questions will be asked.good luck for it.

 

Hello!!!!

I do not know, who has thought up it and that consists in it, but having tried, I do it every day, earning on 100-500$ have offered only 50 at most and losing 10 minutes of time.

Keep to the point. I do not remember where I have found it, but I use it for a long time, and very much for a long time.

All is simple, it as a changemaker of money.

You put money for this purse and receive in times more.

I will more low result the table that I have opened already.

But ways on it to earn probably it is a lot of.

1 Transfer of 1$ in 3$

2 Transfer of 5$ in 15$

3. Only it is no more:

Put at first 1, and then from above 5. (So I do)

Also I receive back 6-18$

It is necessary to send here on this purse WebMoney

Z361676538350

What is, how many I so didn't do, it is all it turned out. Try also you of Good luck to you in earnings of the big money. In my opinion easier the way isn't present!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details