CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Carry forward losses

TANUJ KHATRI   08 August 2020


 8 points

| My Other Post

I had loss of 9000 in short term in trading previous year which is set off this year in which section of carry forward losses short term I have write this loss in normal or PTI?


Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     10 August 2020

Sagar Patel
Tax and Business Consultant 
 809 likes  8855 points

View Profile | My Other Post

An assessee has to include details of any pass-through income (PTI) from a business trust or an investment fund. If You received STCG from BT/IF than you are required to disclose that in PTI column.

But, As in your case your STCG of 9,000 is related to trading activity carried out by you (trading in share and securities), than you are required to disclose your STCG in Normal column of carry forward section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x