Capital Reduction Amount Reg

I have received capital Reduction Amount from domestic company.Shall I show it in income from other sources and include the amount in dividend from other companies or Shall I show it as deemed dividend u/s 2(22)(e) separately and Pay the tax to my higher slab rate of 30%.Because my dividend Income crosses Rs.10 Lakhs shall I pay @ 10% slab rate.Kindly Clarify.
Replies (1)
Yes it will be considered as deemed dividend and co. needs to pay ddt on it also if your total div income is more than 10 lacs then you also required to pay 10 % tax on the same

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details