Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Capital Gain

Sameer Sheikh (Accountant)     18 August 2019

Sameer Sheikh
 4 likes  50 points

| My Other Post

I have not filed return of Capital Gain in AY 17-18 ...Now window is closed nor i have recieved letter from income tax authority... The whole land open was sale for one resident house which i get exemption in 54 F... Do i have wait for notice if tax window is closed or i can pay return and pay penalty 234F... Please explain me i am worried...


rama krishnan   18 August 2019

rama krishnan

 910 likes  9780 points

View Profile | My Other Post

wait for notice from department


Kapadia Pravin   18 August 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 878 likes  13660 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If any taxes are payable after computation then request online through e-filing site under sub-head condonation of delay and once intimated pay taxes alongwith interest penalty and file return.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »