capital gain

Krishna (Assistant) (633 Points)

28 July 2018  
sir .. many years before assessee's family house n all aquired by govt . for the purpose of construction of new dam in that area. now govt gave jobs to few affected people & those who dint get job for them govt paid money by deducting tds @ 10% us 194LA .. how to account this compensation in tax computation ??? it is taxable or exempted ?? if exempted how to show in ITR ??