Capital gain

I have a Capital Gain of Rs. 42,00,000/- from which I am eligible to Claim Rs. 28,00,000 u/s 54F. The remaining Rs. 14,00,000/- can it be Shown that I have given it to a Builder as advance for Re-modelling & Reconstruction and add it to the Cost of the House Property Purchased u/s 54F?

I am not getting any other option other than investing in 54EC or pay tax on 14Lakhs?

Replies (2)

To Avoid Tax for now,

You may deposit Rs. 1400000 in a Separate Bank Account with Nationalized Bank before filing of Inocme Tax Return.

Originally posted by : CA.Anupriya Agarwal

I have a Capital Gain of Rs. 42,00,000/- from which I am eligible to Claim Rs. 28,00,000 u/s 54F. The remaining Rs. 14,00,000/- can it be Shown that I have given it to a Builder as advance for Re-modelling & Reconstruction and add it to the Cost of the House Property Purchased u/s 54F?

I am not getting any other option other than investing in 54EC or pay tax on 14Lakhs?


REFER TO SOMETHING CALLED "CAPITAL GAIN ACCOUNT SCHEME" (CGAS) ASK YOUR BANKER FOR MORE DETAILS...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details