In modification of the announcement earlier made regarding likely declaration of results of PCE, IPCE, MAC (PART-I), IRM and ITL & WTO at 5.00 P.M. on 5th February, 2011, it is hereby informed that the results of the above mentioned examinations will now be declared on 8th February, 2011 at 10.00 A.M. (Dr. T. Paramasivan)
Sr. Deputy Director (Exams.)
ICAI
SOURCE : WWW.CASANSAAR.COM
BUT I HAVE ALSO CHECKED ON ICAI WEBSITE YESTERDAY LATE NIGHT AFTER THAN WEBSITE NOT WORKED.
Let me start my message with the words of a Gandhian Nobel Peace Laureate, Martin Luther King, Jr.: Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends. And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream…I have a dream that one day this nation...read more
Announcements
Six Weeks Residential Programme for Qualified Chartered Accountants/IPCC/PCC/PE-II Passed students - (04-02-2011)
Procedure adopted by the Institute in shifting CA Final (Old) course students to CA Final (New) course in order to appear in CA Final Examination to be held from May, 2011 onwards.- (04-02-2011)
Declaration of Results of PCE, IPCE, MAC (Part-I), IRM and ITL & WTO on 8th February, 2011 at 10.00 A.M.- (04-02-2011)
On Line Articles Placement Portal Reopened for selection of Articled Assistants by CA Firms w.e.f. 29th January, 2011 - (03-02-2011)
Extension of date for registration for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) - (03-02-2011)
New Batches of Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management - (03-02-2011)
Frns for what reason institute website has been blocked ?
I received a msg yesterday "MCA has banned the ICAI further functions till 5th feb and has taken body under its control. Govt has blocked website of the inst, Central Govt of India - Notification official Gazetting 254713A/5630"
In modification of the announcement earlier made regarding likely declaration of results of PCE, IPCE, MAC (PART-I), IRM and ITL & WTO at 5.00 P.M. on 5th February, 2011, it is hereby informed that the results of the above mentioned examinations will now be declared on 8th February, 2011 at 10.00 A.M.
(Dr. T. Paramasivan)
Sr. Deputy Director (Exams.)
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies