Can we take itc paid on purchasing of truck

I have Purchase A truck with the Name of Gst registered Firm.

And I will Use this on Transporation Of Goods.

Approx 50% Apne Hi firm ka Goods Transportation ke liye  and 50% Outsider ka.

1.Now I want to Know Can I Take Input Tax Credit Paid On Purchasing Truck.

2. Wheather We have to Issuse Transport Invoice for every Transportation of Goods.

And What Possibility where we can take input.

Replies (1)
Yes, u can avail ITC

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details