Easy Office

CAN U BEAT THIS RESUME !!!!!

Page no : 6

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

Here i totally agree VEERAL GANDHI sir,,, Dr. Manmohan singh is a great man,, but unfortunately he is not a good leader..........

SHIVANI MAHESHWARI (CA) (548 Points)
Replied 25 April 2012

Solid.......

nitin suvarna (C.A FINAL) (828 Points)
Replied 25 April 2012

agreed with veeral ji ,mr . PM  should be more independently doing  job not as a kat putli ,he is surrounded by uneducated & immoral people which doesnt support the well being of the countrymen................

CA POOJA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (934 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

GREAT 1....!!!!

Siddharth Jain (abc) (40 Points)
Replied 30 May 2012

But only degree or experience is not enough... He dont seem to have any willingness to do good work....
If he is so educated , he should have stopped 2G scam or Coal scam instead of saying " I Dont Know ny thing about it"

He sholud have assumed responsibility to be a good PM

Atalji even though not having enough degree was better PM

Pooja Bhadauria (ca final cum job) (47 Points)
Replied 04 June 2012

really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saurabh varshney (ca final) (66 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

wat about the scams he has done u have not mention them.....................................he is very good by his qualifications n achievements but not good for our country..................quite impressive for me that a person is having that much of qulaifications n achievements yet he is not contributing anything for our nation as per his position in our country. SUPPORT ANNA HAJARE NOW THE  TIME TO BECOME PURE INDIAN ONLY INDIAN.............................................................

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 26 July 2012

I am not impressing at well, is not necessary that a good academic will be a good PM. Consider Mr. Atal Behari Bajpyee or Mrs. Indira Gandhi all they make history in their own time.

Rakesh Pandita (AM) (24 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Dear Mr. Ayush Agrawal...................

I have gone through ur profile, I rally got impresed, I went through ur profile as my elder son has also opted for CA, he cleared his cpt in december-2012 and has srarted his group-1, from jammu and side wise he is also doing b.com(hons) from jammu university.fortunately his name is also AYUSH. for his educational helps I do go through these site so that if I will get any benificial matter for him. so i went through ur profile and found that ur profile will certainly help him and i will certainly inform him to go through ur profile and have some useful tips.

secondly, i went through some of ur blogs u have posted and liked a lot, but one thing i wouldlike to mention for one of ur blogs which is "CAN U BEAT THIS RESUME". This really intrested me and i throughly studied mr. manmohan singh's degrees, achivements etc. And at the end written "our pm most qualified in the word" but at the same one thing striked my mind which u have not written which should be like "the only pm in the world who cannot take the decision at his own" in hindi we call it "katputli Prime Minister".

Further, i would like to say that what is the value of all those dergees and achivements when u cannot do any thing with ur own mind and u r dependent of other person to order him/her.

hope u will not mind for this but rather u will think over it.

thanks & regards

rakesh

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Originally posted by : Rakesh Pandita

Dear Mr. Ayush Agrawal...................

I have gone through ur profile, I rally got impresed, I went through ur profile as my elder son has also opted for CA, he cleared his cpt in december-2012 and has srarted his group-1, from jammu and side wise he is also doing b.com(hons) from jammu university.fortunately his name is also AYUSH. for his educational helps I do go through these site so that if I will get any benificial matter for him. so i went through ur profile and found that ur profile will certainly help him and i will certainly inform him to go through ur profile and have some useful tips.

secondly, i went through some of ur blogs u have posted and liked a lot, but one thing i wouldlike to mention for one of ur blogs which is "CAN U BEAT THIS RESUME". This really intrested me and i throughly studied mr. manmohan singh's degrees, achivements etc. And at the end written "our pm most qualified in the word" but at the same one thing striked my mind which u have not written which should be like "the only pm in the world who cannot take the decision at his own" in hindi we call it "katputli Prime Minister".

Further, i would like to say that what is the value of all those dergees and achivements when u cannot do any thing with ur own mind and u r dependent of other person to order him/her.

hope u will not mind for this but rather u will think over it.

thanks & regards

rakesh

I Know That He is silent PM.

but I just posted his resume which will be contain his academic and professional qualification and experience. not scams or negatives point.

he is holding so much degree and qualification, it doesnt mean that he is also good in work.

its all about discussion of a Resume, (in degree terms). thats all.

Phani Madhav (Student) (41 Points)
Replied 10 May 2013

Speech Less :O

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 28 December 2013

I take back my words about Dr Manmohan Singh which I wrote earlier in this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: