Easy Office
LCI Learning

CAN ICAI BREAK THE RULES?

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Mohan Dagha
" Mr. Tarang i wished you could spend tht much tym u wasting on such useless discussion on studies i m sure u will find even 3 hrs insufficient to complete the papers "

WHAT?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Himanshu
" Hello Mr. Tarang mene b is PCC June 09 Rajkot me hi di thi par muje to esa koi problem najar nai aya mere kai sare dost 3 ghante pahele hi nikal jate the.
~# ! M~
"

HAVE A NICE DAY...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Bhanu sharma
" I AGREE WITH  Amit Ingale "

MAKE SURE THAT U R MR. SHARMA...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guddu
" This is not a problem,This is the right of the institute whether it is right or wrong.
Mere pass ek idea hai Nov,2009 me tum exam dene hi mat jana kyuki phir se kam se kam ek ghante to bekar ho hi jange,better hoga tum may,2010 ki prepration karo
Best of luck... Lage raho
"

THANK U MR. GUDDU. I WILL THINK ON IT.

(Guest)
" Mr. Tarang i wished you could spend tht much tym u wasting on such useless discussion on studies i m sure u will find even 3 hrs insufficient to complete the papers "

WHICH PAPERS, MY DEAR?

(Guest)

NOBODY IS ANSWERING  MY QUESTION, THOUGH IT IS SIMPLE, JUST SAY "YES" OR "NO" YAAAR....

I M GETTING BORED AND FORCED TO END THIS DISCUSSION HERE.

GOOD NIGHT.

MADAN PRASAD (student) (33 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

As per situation now-a-days everything is possible.

1 Like

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

arre ! there is no point in discussion. because outcome of this will not not bring anyhting.

so no question of closing the discussion.

stop and think somthing else and prodcutive,

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

" Mr. Ingle i hope u dont carry this attitude of urs (abt wats the importance of 2 hrs) during ur exam day...feel pity u being CA final student dont understand the value of 2 hrs...2 hrs pe kya tir mar loge woh jab exam paper ayega tab pata chalegaa kaash meine yeah 2 question pad liye the,etc... b matured "

Mr Mohan Dagha.

i Totally agree with for the value of the two hours.

But here discusiion is not for the "the value of two hour during exam days", but for the situation described by the Mr tarang.

and whatever may be your comment about me.            u read the whole para then only comment on otherx.

Mr Tarang is talking about action against the ICAI for breach of rule by ICAI.

anyway i no more interested in this discusion.

u had the right to say somthing and u said. chapter si over.

(Guest)
Tarang r u mad? What type of replies u hv given to everyone. U r just saying "what? Wat r u talking bout? Which papers?" Are tumhare exam papers yar. Agar tumhe itna bhi samaz nahi he to kyo apne khali dimag ko tension de rahe ho? Just Leave ca and enjoy 24 hrs why to waste dat 1 hr at exam also.? U r USELESS. Mind it well. Give replies like a profesionl and learn hw to listn to others first.
1 Like

(Guest)

HI karan i really appreciate ur replies to the way Mr. tarang has replied to his seniors and fellow professionals..

CA Bhanu sharma (student) (117 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

MR TARANG

U R SUCH A USELESS PERSON......

1 Like

MADAN PRASAD (student) (33 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

I am not Tarang my name is MADAN . So please whatever you want  say  to Tarang. not me  

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

DICUSSION SHOULD LEAD TO A CONCLUSION, NOT ARGUMENT.

AND IT WILL BE BETTER IF THIS THREAD ENDS HERE.

TAKE CARE

ALL THE BEST FOR ALL

(Guest)
IN THE ABSENCE OF PROPER REPLIES TO MY GENUINE AND SIMLE QUESTION, THE DISCUSSION IS OVER....
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: