CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Can I shift from ignou to B.Com regular college?

Deepa (student)     28 July 2011

Deepa
student 
 26 points

| My Other Post

Please help me…i need ur advice

Im a cpt student and im doing my b.com frm ignou. I failed cpt two times - dec 2010 and june 2011.Though i didnt prepare well for dec cpt but i prepared well for june cpt n i got 83 (without coaching). Im really upset and lost.  I couldn’t write my b.com first yr exam in june  bcoz  i didn’t get hall ticket and identy card on time. Now Im very upset as my 1yr is wasted. I dnt want to waste my time behind cpt anymore…I want to join b.com regular in college . now my question is it possible tht I can join b.com 2nd year by writing b.com 1st year supplymentary exam? Will any college allow me to do so? Or should i wait till December and give 1st yr exam in ignou and wait for the results and then can I join regular college in 2nd yr? please help me..... I dnt want to waste 1yr. please please please.

Shah Tarun (Student)     28 July 2011

Shah Tarun
Student 
 92 likes  800 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hey 1st be Calm,Accepting failure is the pre-condition of CA Course,

For your problem regarding giving B.Com 1st year exam you should inquire IGNOU directly because you could not appear in exam due to their fault, Moreover my opinion is that don't be afraid of CPT without coaching you have secured 83 marks it's not bad.Be concentrated on it,Mind well you have spoiled a year so be confident now you will recover it from CA itself, Patience required,By doing regular B.Com you will spend 3years for it and you know it's academic value,

avater

CA Mayur Thakur (Chartered Accountant)     28 July 2011

CA Mayur Thakur
Chartered Accountant 
 15 likes  192 points

no,you cannot shift from IGNOU to DU regular college, you can shift from SOL to DU regular college.

avater

SOURAV GHOSH (Assistant Manager-Finance)     28 July 2011

SOURAV GHOSH
Assistant Manager-Finance 
 54 likes  401 points

Agree with MAYUR..

avater

Deepa
student 
 26 points

please help now wht 2 do? i want to shift to regular college.....please need advice

Shah Tarun
Student 
 92 likes  800 points

Are yaar dont go for B.Com regular,Be confident,Tru one more time

or at least go for CFA or CS or ICWA,You r having so many chaises still you are thinking abt B.Com reguler?????

Plz dont take decision so quickly..

Ponder on it..

Shah Tarun
Student 
 92 likes  800 points

Aaj hi caclubindia join kiya or CA chhod dena he??

Ok it's your personal decision still think don't go for B.Com regular,There are too many opportunities,And failure is part of CA course,Make your failure your trigger,a driving force,a motivational factor, Anyways atlast everything is in your hand..

avater

CA Mayur Thakur (Chartered Accountant)     28 July 2011

CA Mayur Thakur
Chartered Accountant 
 15 likes  192 points

YOU CAN  GET ADMISSION IN 1ST YEAR IN COLLEGE ON THE BASIS OF YOUR 12th MARKS, you ca go for private universities like  SHARDA OR AMITY . they may give you admission.

avater

Deepa
student 
 26 points

but cfa and icwa needs degree na :(

:(

avater

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     28 July 2011

Annu.R
CA CS B.Com 
 395 likes  2788 points

CWA and CS will give you admission like CA by your/on 12th certificate and as per my advice don't leave CA and go for CPT again with double force.............and fill the B.com 1st year form in SOL DU...................do hardwork with smartness and take regular advice on CCI.......

Thanks.

Regards,

Annu R. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here