Can i revised gstr-1 oct 2017 month

Dear ,

I want to revise GSTR 1 of OCT 2017 Month.

Can you please help me with the procedure ??

Replies (2)
u cant revise the whole return.. u can only make amendment in invoices filed previously, in next month's gstr-1

 

Thanks for the reply.

I have gone through the amendment tab but I am unable to click on amendment tab
Above is a screenshot for your reference.

If purchase party reject the invoice then can I be able to click on this tab, does it work like this ?? 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details