Can i join B.Com 2nd year in correspondence

I am from Bangalore.. I just completed 1sem.. I want to join correspondence from 2 sem they have any college to join... Plz inform to me
But I don't know tamil language... How can I read there.. But I will talk...
I am completed 1st sem,2nd SEM,4th SEM and 5th SEM but 3rd SEM and 6th SEM detained due to lack of attendence and I am not able to complete my course and got tc my question is can I join final yr other college or not.please help me guys

Hii. I'm in 2nd year of BCOM and doing my graduation from Panjab University. Can i shift to BCOM correspondence in 3rd year?

I’m from Punjab I did my bcom hons 1st year in rayat bahra college Hoshiarpur can i start my direct second year from ignou 

Yes, you can pursue the B.Com 2nd year course through correspondence (distance mode) at certain Indian universities, provided you have completed the 1st year of B.Com from a recognized university or hold an equivalent diploma, such as Commercial or Secretarial Practice, with a matching syllabus.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details