Can I fill the Documents Issued in the next months GSTR-1?

Dear Experts,
My business annual turnover is above 1.5 crore. Due to lack of information, I kept the Outward supply row available in Documents Issued (Table No. 13) blank in GSTR-1 for the month April, 2021 and filed that return. Can I fill the Documents Issued table in GSTR-1 for the month of May, 2021 by entering the invoice no of 01.04.2021 and 31.05.2021?
Replies (1)
I think you just ignore that mistake and fill only may Supply details in May Month GSTR 3B since it has no impact on your Liability so ignore it

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details